Sunday, May 6, 2012

An Instagram in Paris

Bonjour! It's been waaayyyy too long 
and for that I am terribly sorry. 
We've been busy working, traveling and enjoying our hectic lives.
Here are the pictures I took on my phone in Paris,
I'll post the "real" camera photos soon...


{wine+biscuits on the flight}

{flying into France}



{Mallory and our friend Kelsey}






{Sacre Coeur}
{view of the city}

{best bookstore in all the lands}
{the seine river}
{inside Notre Dame}

{supposedly the crown of thorns Jesus wore is up there}

{love locks bridge}

{I hope you find someone that makes you feel this way}
{breathtaking}

{arc de triomphe}

{it never got old}
{my 14 Euro snack}
{at nighttime} 
{moulin rouge}
{Amelie Cafe}

{park behind the Louvre}


{rose shaped gelato}





{there she is}

Auf Wiedersehn!

No comments:

Post a Comment