Thursday, March 29, 2012

Welcome to Fest Season!

Last week was a really German week,
and now I'm paying for it with a wicked sinus infection.
(did I just say wicked? I'm pretty sure I've never said that before)
MOVING ON...
Contracts are ending right and left around here
and as people get ready to go back to the real world
there are plenty of one-last-hurrah going away parties.
This one was for Que, who I actually didn't know that well
but he took us sledding down the bunny hill, after hours, 
on one of those big crash pads that they use to protect gymnasts. 
Anyways...
the party was at Gasthof Werdenfelserhof,
which you may remember as the place we had our first Schnitzel. 

 had my first boot of beer

 the man of the hour
 the delicious spinach, cheese Schnitzel I shared with Liz

 sisters!
 Liz and me
 Kelsey and Anna
...
So the next day we went Dirndl shopping so that
we would fit in at all the cool German events.
Plus, we were planning on going to Munich
the next day for our first Beer Fest!!
Well we got our Dirndl's and we looked pretty adorable!

 On the train on our way to see the Hunger Games!!!
Pre-movie Gelato
(oh yes, we wore the Dirndl's to the movie)
 Starkbier Fest!!!








Dirndl's, Lederhosen, Masses of beer and table dancing
German's really know how to party.
Auf Wiedersehn! 

No comments:

Post a Comment