Thursday, February 9, 2012

HAL--LO

It's been in the negatives in Germany and it's all I can do 
to not make like a bear and hibernate until spring.
I will confess that I'm excited to have a real spring, 
the kind where you get to watch winter melt away
but until then I'm keeping warm with thoughts of summer
and plenty of soy cocoa. 

Things of Note.
We went on one of the hotel tours a couple weeks ago.
It was a night tour of the Partnach Gorge and we had a blast.
It was snowing, there were caves and torches and pretty views
but my camera died so I only had my iPhone and they didn't turn out that well.

after hike treats


since we've been gone we've also eaten really delicious Indian soup...

and had a doner kebab,
which Wikipedia says is a Turkish style Gyro with lots of yummy toppings.




they were delicious.

Auf Wiedersehn 

No comments:

Post a Comment